Corporate teams benefit from improved communication, collaboration and cooperation. Our programs are known to transform corporate dynamic and help build better teams and better leaders.
Corporate teams benefit from improved communication, collaboration, and cooperation. Our programs are known to transform corporate dynamics and help build better teams and better leaders.
Teamwork is one of the cornerstones for creating a functioning, contributing team.
Teams can be so diverse. Each member brings his/her own values, expectations, prior work experiences, prior life experiences. Each member needs to be respected and valued for what he/she brings to the table.
Good teamwork is about connecting with team members and working towards a common goal and positive outcomes. Does this describe your teams? Or….
- Is there a lack of trust?
- Team members are not committed to goals and positive outcomes?
- Your team does not focus on results leading to sales dropping?
- Is there little or no communication?
- No one is accountable?
At Sierra Acres, we take the time to learn about your company, identify challenges and strengths, set goals, and THEN create a program to meet your specific situation and needs.
Team members will leave with an enhanced level of:
- Communication skills – both verbal and nonverbal.
- Increased collaboration skills – moving towards engagement and away from compliance.
- Improved cooperation- resulting in improved alignment in the team’s thinking and strategies for moving forward.
- A higher level of mutual understanding, trust, and respect.
- Increase appreciation of team diversity and appreciating the differences.
To book an event
For Groups- an on-line assessment interview with your management representative will be organized. This assists in developing a custom tailored event for your group. This process assures that activities with the horses match your organizational objectives.
To book this appointment, contact Anne Porteous by phone: 905-876-5423 or by email: email@example.com
NOTE: Due to COVID-9, until further notice groups will consist of 10 people or less.