Designed for personal growth, our programs help individuals and entrepreneurs take charge of life. Discover your potential and possibilities for fulfilling life and career.
Equine Assisted Learning [EAL] is not therapy. It is about learning, exploring, discovery and creating new practical ways to live and lead your life. The horses reflect who you are, and how you show up, absent the story you might tell yourself about that. This liberates potential and possibilities, to enhance a fulfilling life and/or career.
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- Have difficulty saying ‘no’.
- Find myself second guessing myself.
- Have to be perfect.
- Want to be assertive but told I’m being aggressive.
- Not sure how to communicate my thoughts.
- Seem to have constant chatter going on in my head.
If you answered yes to any of the above, here is what working with Anne and her herd will do for you:
- Develop and master your communication skills including your non-verbal skills.
- Develop your self-awareness – move towards being responsive and away from being reactive.
- Create trust and safety improving your ability to engage in relationships.
- Live with intention – say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Learn to respectfully manage internal frustrations and conflicts rather than avoid.
Invest in yourself. EAL will enable you to find your authentic self.
EAL sessions are offered to individuals and to groups.